Friday, November 20, 2009

Buy Moped Chicago My Friend Who Is Selling (michigan) Moped To Me In Chicago Doesnt Have Title?

My friend who is selling (michigan) moped to me in chicago doesnt have title? - buy moped chicago

Please tell us if it were a nuisance for the registration and title in Chicago, Illinois, to obtain when a friend of mine sold his Michicgan (mopeds purchased) and said he had no title and plates on his motorcycle (only bill of sale) for that.

I wonder if this is a nuisance or a pain in the ass if I go ahead and buy your moped and then pay the double amount of the license or registration to my name? I've never done before, and thats how I found your suggestions please.

ITS 2008 Japenese moped, odometer not working, and 250 sold. Please help! Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment