Saturday, November 28, 2009

Red Neck Women Pictures Does Anyone Know The Name Of This Vampire Book/series...? I Forgot.?

Does anyone know the name of this vampire book/series...? I forgot.? - red neck women pictures

I know that was her success that might know somebody, but worth a try.
I have a book in a series about vampires, and has completely forgotten his name.
I think that was the first, as 'always' or something like that.
The acquisition of the former is a woman, and the table is white with some gray and black. Woman's head.
And had in the neck of the wife with two breakpoints that were like the only color on the cover. Of course, the cut marks were red, round and dribbling.
Garnish each book is similar, mainly white with gray and black, and something red and bloody. I saw only three pounds, so I think it was a trilogy.
Does anyone know?

0 comments:

Post a Comment